The Numeracy Hour has been operating in Harberton since September 2001. It has now been incorporated into two Key Stage One and all Key Stage Two classes.
The school policy document includes sections on:
- Principles of Mathematics.
- Maths in the context of the whole curriculum.
- Pupil qualities.
- Planning and Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Approaches
- Mental and Practical Maths
- Progression and Continuity
- Outreach Learning Unit
- Assessment and Recording
- Language of Mathematics
- Calculator policy
- School Environment
- Emu and Cultural Heritage
- Equal Opportunities
Please click here to find out more information about the Northern Ireland Curriculum for Using Mathematics.
Please click here to find out more information about the Q-Skills for Using Mathematics